hombretrasnochadohombretrasnochado

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

This is the best Madness game i ever played, you totally feel inside a madness flash, the scenarios are really good and the movements, weapons and enemies are well designed, i can't find anything bad about this game except that it lags a little sometimes... 5/5

Hood Episode 2 Hood Episode 2

Finally

Oh yeah man nice one again.

The Sagittarian 3 The Sagittarian 3

LOLOLOLOLOL

LMAO when the sniper killed shane i just Laughted my ass off

Hey you don't mind if i ask if you can make a new history for the sagittarian 3? maybe a survivors that are in group of convoys and that stuff, i like those kind of things, And appart from Hood the Sagittarian is one of your best works too.

Hood Episode 1 Hood Episode 1

Love it

I like this kind of misteries adventure point and click games, and that was just a nice idea i dunno how you do this but you can't stop this is amazing

Hyptosis responds:

Thank you very much, that means a lot to me!

BrinkOfAlienation II GOLD BrinkOfAlienation II GOLD

Dammit

Its like my 4th time replaying whole BoA Collection and it stills makes me sad see that pour guy fall down into the magma...by the way the suit in the credits its epic you should used it if you do a BoA V

BrinkOfAlienation GOLD BrinkOfAlienation GOLD

Answer to sweatcrisis

This game is old, you couldnt get something better than this, this game was EPIC for his time and its still EPIC a real gamer learns how to judge a game with more than graphics and enemies are not lame, for sure they kicked your ass man.

Brink of Alienation: IV Brink of Alienation: IV

An a idea

BOA ONLINE BOA ONLINE BOA ONLINE and a BOA 5 with a plot inside of war with companions would not be bad idea neither.

Pico's School remake Pico's School remake

Pico back and reloaded

Finally more Pico School fuck Tomfulp it has been like dunno 7 years since he announced Pico 2 and posted a "gameplay" with gay pixel figures

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

The guy who's down me is gay.

Awesome game and the fella down there is a homo. *trollface*

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Should have more gore and be mature.

I dont think that the teenagers who played this had the faintest idea of who was Hank or what is madness...